We expedite the approval process by acting as the liaison between the bank/business and the SBA. Once the loan is approved, we facilitate the closing process and help banks preserve their guarantee.
1. Assist banks in explaining the guaranteed loan programs to customers and prospects
2. Assess eligibility and likelihood of approval by the SBA
3. Clear eligibility issues
4. Prepare paperwork for submission to the SBA
5. Track the loan through the approval process
6. Work directly with SBA on behalf of lender/borrower
Loan Documentation & Closing: Once the loan is approved, we facilitate the closing process and help banks preserve their guarantee.
1. Review of SBA’s Authorization, acknowledging its guarantee of the loan
2. Assistance in preparation of closing checklist
3. Continued life line of support for loan modifications and ajustments
Loan Placement: We work with a number of lenders throughout the United States who are interested in commercial loans that cannot be readily funded by community banks. We facilitate the placement of these loans, allowing the community bank to retain the non-credit portion of the relationship.