CAPITAL SOLUTIONS IS YOUR 504 AND 7A CONNECTION
Capital Solutions represents Foundation Capital (formerly known as Birmingham City Wide LDC), one of Alabama’s premier Certified Development Companies. Through our partnership with Foundation Capital, we market, underwrite, originate, and fund SBA 504 loans projects.
Foundation Capital operates under the Abridged Submission Method (ASM), which means SBA responds to our 504 loan applications in THREE business days. We have over 15 years of experience in originating 504 loans, so we know how to make the process go quickly and efficiently.
With Capital Solutions handling the SBA side of a 504 loan, your bank and your borrower are in the good hands!
Bank Consulting: In addition to packaging and closing SBA 7a and 504 loans, we also offer a full complement of consulting services designed to expand a bank’s market presence, preserve the SBA guarantee, and expand revenue sources. These services are customized to fit each bank’s requirements. A sample of our services include:
- Sales and marketing coaching for the SBA 7a and 504 programs
- SBA loan training, screening and structuring
- Secondary market transactions
- Review of the bank’s existing loan portfolio to identify refinance opportunities
For community banks these benefits include:
* Increased loan volume
* An additional revenue stream
* Development and retention of long-time, loyal business customers
* Cross-selling opportunities
* A 75% to 85% guarantee on business loans
* Improved credit quality of the existing loan portfolio
* No full-time SBA staff required
* Just-in-time expertise with Capital Solutions
* Preservation of SBA guarantee